High mountains. Dark forests. And right in the middle of it: Lake Titisee. Fancy a swim in the crystal clear lake? Trails, water nature trails and the lakeside promenade all around the lake are waiting to be explored. How about a walk along the shore today? A hike in the mountains? Or simply a stroll along the most beautiful promenade in the southern Black Forest? In the summer: a paradise. And in the winter? The large network of cross country skiing trails, the ski slopes and a more than 1 km long toboggan run on the 1,200 m high ridge provide heavenly winter adventures. Snowshoeing? Or sledging? When are you coming?
The hostel is located to the southwest of the Titisee district, about 500 m above the lake in a nature reserve.
Special features of the Veltishof Youth Hostel at Lake Titisee:
- The beach is only a few minutes away.
- A cross country ski goes right past the hostel. If you want to go alpine skiing, the ski buses will take you to Feldberg mountain just 8 km away or to the ski lifts in Hinterzarten.
- Fun pool, boat rides and pedal boats for hire in Titisee (3km)
- "Action Forest" high ropes course (30-minute walk away)
- Fun park for inline skating and skateboarding in Titisee-Neustadt (10 km)
- Mountain biking with and without a guide (departure from in front of the hostel)
The Veltishof Youth Hostel is looking forward to your visit!
- familiar and personal atmosphere
- Historical Black Forest farmhouse
- Beautiful view of the Black Forest