Already more than 1,000 years old and yet so beautiful: Mosbach. Mosbach lies between the metropolitan areas of Heidelberg, Mannheim, Heilbronn and Würzburg, where the Elz flows into the Neckar. Picturesquely situated between the Odenwald mountain range and the Neckar river, it nestles in a recreational landscape with large forests and scenic meadow valleys. The old town centre, with its romantic half-timbered houses, is perfect for relaxing strolls.
Life in the old "Mutschler's mill": simply idyllic. Slight rustling - look out of the window - the riverside landscape of the Elz is right on your doorstep.
The hostel in the former "Mutschler's mill" lies west of the town centre, in the Neckarelz district, on the southern bank of the Elz. Access is only possible via the road called "Zum Stadion".
Special features of Mutschlers Mühle Youth Hostel:
- About a 10-minute walk from Neckarelz station
- Near the Neckarelz Concentration Camp Memorial
- Good conference facilities
- Volleyball court with synthetic track surface and basketball hoop
- Covered barbecue area
- Small playing field and small court goal
- Former mill on the banks of the Elz
- Near the concentration camp memorial sit
- Elzstadion near