Cozy and hospitable
- The welcoming Eifel Crater Lakes Youth Hostel in Daun is just a stone's throw from the Eifel region's famous volcanic lakes - the mysterious Weinfeld crater lake, otherwise known as the Totenmaar ("Dead Crater Lake"), as well as the crater lakes at Gemünden and Schalkenmehren. The region surrounding Daun, in the heart of the Vulkaneifel area, is an outstanding holiday destination set in a delightful mountain landscape.
- Daun Youth Hostel has 147 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with a shower/WC.
- 2 dining rooms, bistro, café/bar, snack area, play area.
- 3 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 12 to 50 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, table football, board games, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, sheltered barbecue area, children's playground, bicycles available for hire (no helmets, book in advance).
- At Daun Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.