Location & Arrival
Arriving by public transport
The walk from the station to the hostel takes about 10 minutes.
- Leave the station and walk past the Volksbank to the mini roundabout
- turn left, cross the road
- and take the bicycle path and footpath to the left of the car park
- go through underpass/subway, straight ahead,
- cross the Möhlin pedestrian bridge,
- then turn right,
- turn left into the next street (Rheinuferstrasse),
- walk for about 50 m to the hostel.
Rail service for DJH members
The Community Travel GmbH offers DJH members discounted RIT tickets for a return journey within Germany - this applies only in conjunction with stays in a hostel. School classes and groups can make use of this offer. You must carry confirmation of your booking with you when travelling.
Our partner can handle your enquiry via the booking hotline +49 4845 79 18 464 or www.anreise-jugendherberge.de. Payment must be made by direct debit. Tickets will be sent by post or online by e-mail. In the event of a cancellation, the ticket may be returned free of charge to the agency up to the first day of travel.