Weinheim Youth Hostel
The picturesque old part of town with its historical market square and town hall, the Renaissance palace and gardens and the adjoining exotic woods are worth seeing. Above the town rise Wachenburg Castle and the ruins of Windeck Castle. Stroll to the old town hall in the picturesque old part of town in the historical "Gerberviertel" ("tanners district"), through the park and exotic forest or maybe visit the Renaissance castle? And then get out of town. Wachenburg Castle and the ruins of Windeck Castle are well worth the climb.
At our reception, we will inform you of everything that will make your stay a memorable experience. The hostel is located in the leisure centre in the western part of the town of Weinheim.
- Situated in the sports and leisure centre, not far from the centre of the town of Weinheim.
- Picturesque scenery of the (No Suggestions) ("Mountain Road") and the Odenwald forest
- Castles on gentle hills
- Exotic-looking forests and parks
- The nearby towns of Heidelberg and Mannheim invite you to visit them on day trips
- Cyclists and bikers of all kinds are welcome