Southern flair and a Mediterranean climate. Sunshine and water. Ice cream parlours and restaurants. Palm trees and street musicians. And the Alps tower above the longest promenade on Lake Constance - in Überlingen. Is the cool water calling to you? Three public bathing beaches and the Bodensee-Therme spa complex await you. As well as mini golf, tennis, golf and water sports from A to Z. Fancy a trip to the lake dwellings in Unteruhldingen or to Meersburg? Or would you prefer to go to Affenberg ("Monkey Mountain") in Salem? The sun is shining. How about a trip across Lake Constance? The Bodenseeschifffahrt boat company has many destinations... Austria and Switzerland beckon.
You can sleep in one of the latest Youth Hostels at Lake Constance, which has reopened in February 2016:
- All rooms are equipped with shower/toilet.
- Several large common rooms and conference rooms, partially with a great view on Lake Constance, can be additionally booked.
- Large breakfast room with view on Lake Constance and winter garden for a perfect start into the day.
- Party room, bistro, wifi, beamer, flat-screen - not only available at bad weather.
- Perfect accessibility: 100 metres from Lake Constance and 500 metres from station Ueberlingen-Nußdorf.
Whether it's a matter of accommodation, catering, conference facilities or an entertainment programme - solutions that are tailored to your needs are always possible.
We are already looking forward to welcome you in our newly arranged Youth Hostel!
- Lake view, beach baths 500m
- Gymnastics hall + sports ground
- Mainau Island - Boat Trip