Erpfingen Youth Hostel
There's always something going on in and around Sonnenbühl. In the summer, the Traumland ("Dreamland") amusement park, the Roman open-air museum and the summer bob run. The Ostereimuseum ("Easter Egg Museum") is an experience - not just at Easter. And how about exploring the Bärenhöhle caves? Or the Nebelhöhle cave? Or the adventure park with 9 different obstacle courses, and the fairy-tale castle of Lichtenstein?
Just want to enjoy the outdoors? Look forward to wonderful flower meadows and orchids in June. One of the most beautiful hiking trails in Germany (Hauptwanderweg 1 = main trail 1) is not far from the hostel. There are some magnificent hikes with unforgettable views.
Like to stroll or go shopping? Reutlingen and Tübingen await you!
Profile of a Family|Hostel
Erpfingen Youth Hostel has been certified as being "especially suitable for families" by the German Youth Hostel Association. All parts of our hostel are well suited for families. What you can expect:
- Family-friendly room facilities (shower/toilet either in the room or opposite the room for your exclusive use)
- Baby equipment such as high chairs, cots, bottle warmers, children's toilet seats, changing pads, and a lot more.
- A family room equipped with games, children's reading corner, TV, DVD player, and a lot more.
- an appealing, child-friendly outdoor area with playground, barefoot path, and many sports facilities
- A family barbecue area
- Attractive destinations in the surrounding area (summer bob run, forest trail, adventure playground)
- Erpfingen Youth Hostel is 830 m above sea level, about 2 km west of Erpfingen.