Beautifully situated above the town
- In a fabulous location above the town centre, the "Saar View" Youth Hostel in Saarburg offers lovely views of the Saar as well as the town and castle. Saarburg is situated next to the romantic Saar river in the tri-border area where Germany, France and Luxembourg meet. The town centre is particularly striking. It even has a waterfall - a really special natural spectacle.
- Saarburg Youth Hostel has 173 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 3, 5 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with a shower/WC.
- Single and twin rooms for group leaders are equipped with their own shower.
- Café/bar, snack area, dining room, playroom.
- 7 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes 80 people, 1 large congress hall for up to 170 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- 2 gaming machines, TV room, board games, table tennis, playground, basketball hoop, campfire area, barbecue area.
- At Saarburg Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.