Modernity and historical walls in harmony
- This is a place where modernity and a historical setting strike the perfect balance. The Youth Hostel is located in the historic fortress grounds of Ehrenbreitstein, offering incredible views across the Rhine and Moselle Valleys. The city is located at the confluence of the Rhine and the Moselle, and is a gateway to the Upper Middle Rhine Valley World Heritage Site.
- Having been extended, Koblenz Youth Hotel has 157 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Airy entrance area with reception, bistro, café/bar, restaurant, snack area, play area.
- 5 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 16 to 40 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, board games, table tennis, barbecues allowed, large courtyard with a children's playground and plenty of room for fun and games.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- We welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.