Modern, fascinating youth hostel
- Absolutely everyone is fascinated by Hohenburg Youth Hostel in Homburg. It is a modern Youth Hostel and has its own atrium, is very close to the town park - which offers plenty of recreational activities - and is just a short walk away from the town centre and train station. Homburg is a vibrant town in the heart of Saar-Palatinate. The town and the Youth Hostel got their name from Hohenburg Castle; the fortress sits like a crown atop the Schlossberg.
- Homburg Youth Hostel has 126 beds in rooms with 1, 2 and 4 beds . Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Spacious welcome area with glass atrium, reception, communication area, play area, 2 restaurants, bistro, café, snack area.
- 8 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 8 to 60 people, 1 large congress hall for up to 180 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Games room with table tennis, billiards, pinball, table football, board games, playground, playing field with a basketball court and mini-football pitch, giant chess, sheltered barbecue area.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Homburg Youth hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.