The ultimate idyllic, friendly place to stay
- The ultimate idyllic, friendly place to stay. In a lovingly maintained half-timbered house, the Hunsrück Youth Hostel in Hermeskeil is in a quiet yet central location in the town. Hermeskeil is situated in the holiday region of Saar-Hunsrück Nature Park. Not far from the Youth Hostel is the Nature Park information centre, which has an outdoor area serving as an outdoor "green classroom".
- The Youth Hostel has 112 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Friendly atmosphere with a reception, bistro and café/bar, snack area, playroom, dining room, TV room.
- 5 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 10 to 40 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, indoor and outdoor table tennis, books, pinball, table football, board games, volleyball field, basketball hoop, playing field with area for ball games, giant chess, children's playground, sheltered barbecue area.
- At Hermeskeil Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.