Bizarre rocks and legendary castles
- The popular Dahn Youth Hostel can be found in a quiet setting in the magnificent rocky area called the Dahner Felsenland, right next to the impressive rock formations known locally as the "Bride and Groom". A uniquely beautiful landscape extends around Dahn. Bizarre rock formations jut up all over the place like signposts. Castles wreathed in legend bear witness to a chivalrous era in the Palatinate which is long since past. Not far from the Youth Hostel visitors will find the "Felsenland Bathing Paradise".
- Dahn Youth Hostel has 108 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds.
- Single and twin rooms for group leaders are equipped with a shower and separate WC.
- Dining room, bistro, conference room, play area.
- 4 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 30 to 60 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Pinball, table football, board games, table tennis, sheltered barbecue area, lawn, area for ball games including goal wall, children's playground.
- At Dahn Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.