Reichsburg Castle - nearby
- A highly modern Youth Hostel and certainly one of the most beautiful. The Cochem Moselle Valley Youth Hostel is situated above the banks of the Moselle, offering incredible views across the river, the town of Cochem and Reichsburg Castle. The Moselle Valley is one of Germany's most popular holiday regions, and Cochem is a real hub for tourists along the Moselle. Almost like a string of pearls, you'll find one romantic little wine-producing town after another.
- Cochem Youth Hostel has 156 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Spacious entrance area with attractive foyer, dining room, bistro, café/bar, snack area, outdoor terrace, play area.
- 7 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 10 to 130 people; these may be combined to hold up to 180 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- billiards, pinball, table football, table tennis, board games, playing field for ball games, barbecue area and children's playground.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Cochem Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.