New cancellation terms for the benefit of our guests
Changes have been made to our cancellation policies to benefit our guests:
Regulations for the travel period 2023:
families and individual travellers
Guests can cancel free of charge till 7 days prior to arrival. (Not valid for packaged tours/deals/non- refundable rate) We advise our guests to get travel cancellation insurance.
schools and groups
For all new bookings in 2023 guests can cancel free of charge up to 8 weeks prior to arrival. We advise our guests to get travel cancellation insurance.
All our guests who are booking via our homepage, mail or telephone can assert their right to cancel free of charge till 18:00 on the day prior to arrival.
Cancellation free of charge for the entire group is possible in the following cases:
- If the booked trip must be cancelled due to government authority prohibiting trips due to official COVID-19 regulations and part of or all participants are not able to travel because of this. Examples for this include: the ban on transports and the ban on accommodation as well as quarantine requirements regarding arrival and departure.
- School closure by government authority
- Ban on school outings by government authority regarding the pandemic at the time of travel.
- If the destination is regarded as a virus variant region according to the official assessment of the RKI (Robert Koch Institute www.rki.de) at the time of travel.
Please note that foreseeable travel requirements are not reasons for free cancellations. These include:
- Mandatory vaccination- recovery- or Covid Test status of all participants
- Rising or high incidence rate at place of departure or destination.
- COVID-19 travel guidelines or recommendations