5th June 2020; 7:00pm -09:00pm and 6th of June 2020; 10:00am -2:00pm (max.)/ Time zone Berlin (GMT+2)
|Where?||Cosy at home and online all over Europe|
|How?||By sending an E-Mail to email@example.com until deadline 1st of June 2020 (with your name and country)|
|Who?||Everyone who wants to discuss about Europe and the future!|
|Costs?||This is the best: IT'S FOR FREE!|
Hackathon & what is on??
A “Hackathon” is a collaborative online event. Usually it’s used for developing software joining forces from developers from all over the world. BUT- Don’t worry we are not coding! We want to use it as a collaborative platform for your ideas, thoughts and creations for a FUTURE OF EUROPE. You will meet people from many other European countries and get to know them.
If you have project ideas or discussions impulses raising the questions:
How can Europe grow together more strongly despite the Corona crisis?
What helps to develop a solidary future of Europe?
- This is the place to share them and start something from it!
Ideas could be e.g. we need a cyber-network among young Europeans for sharing experiences in education and establishing learning teams.
If you have no ideas, you can participate nonetheless. There will also be workshops for:
- Designing a FUTURE OF EUROPE -Logo
- Creating an interesting program for the ”Live -Youth Encounter” @Autumn 2020 (in Berlin/Germany)
JOIN us by sending an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Partner Associations
Rough outline/ Program
Do you already have ideas? Let us know in advance (by sending an E-Mail to email@example.com)
- How can Europe grow closer together despite the Corona crisis?
- What changes need to be discussed? (Especially among the youth)
Which practical things are needed? (Especially among the youth)
- A project idea could be: we need a cyber-youth network for sharing experiences in education / fund network / helping tools)
DON´T FORGET: Each idea is calling a CHALLENGE!
During the Hackathon:
Day 1 - 5th June 2020; 7:00pm -09:00pm
- Welcome everyone, getting to know each other
- First idea exchanges (very informal) & having drinks together!
Day 2 - 6th of June 2020; 10:00am -2:00pm (max.)
- Introduction about the tools used
- All CHALLENGES presented during 2 minutes
- Find your work-group
- Participants sent into “Teams-Chatrooms” per group (working phase)
- Common presentation: about 40 minutes in total – about 10 minutes presentation for each group
- Hurray & farewell!
Ass.ne LKL Onlus/ Italy
Rasio Perspektiva/ Latvia
Seiklejate Vennaskond/ Estonia