Die Jugendherbergen in Rheinland-Pfalz und im Saarland sind günstig, modern, gastfreundlich und bestens geeignet für Familien, Klassenfahrten und Gruppen – zum Lernen, Proben, Tagen und die Freizeit. Hier stimmt einfach alles!
Modernity and historical ambiance in harmony
- It doesn't get more friendly and comfortable than this. The highly modern "Rheinsteig" Hiking Trail Youth Hostel, in its historic setting in the centre of Kaub, a little town on the Rhine, and right on the Rheinsteig trail, offers views across the Rhine and the world-famous toll castle Pfalzgrafenstein. Located in the beautiful Middle Rhine Valley, the town of Kaub has an interesting past spanning a thousand years.
- Kaub Youth Hostel has 136 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with a shower/WC.
- Pleasant foyer with reception, bistro and café/bar, cosy restaurant, snack area, play area.
- 7 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 8 to 56 people; these may be combined to hold up to 150 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- table tennis, table football, billiards.
- Children's playground in a lovely setting by the Rhine just 300 m away from the Youth Hostel.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Kaub Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.