Die Jugendherbergen in Rheinland-Pfalz und im Saarland sind günstig, modern, gastfreundlich und bestens geeignet für Familien, Klassenfahrten und Gruppen – zum Lernen, Proben, Tagen und die Freizeit. Hier stimmt einfach alles!
Jugendherberge Bollendorf - Ein Flair von Luxemburg
- Come here and experience a true Luxembourgish flair; the country is just a stone's throw away. Bollendorf Southern Eifel Youth Hostel is situated above the town, providing magnificent views across the Sauer Valley. Bollendorf lies in the heart of the German-Luxembourg Nature Park and right next to the Sauer, the border river, offering a broad array of leisure activities.
- Bollendorf Youth Hostel has 163 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Bistro, café/bar, snack area, disco and party hall, play area.
- 6 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 10 to 80 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Table tennis, table football, darts, pinball, billiards, air hockey, board games, sheltered barbecue, area for ball games, lawn, children's playground.
- All your GPS (Global Positioning System) needs: GPS hire (including induction), exciting geocaching routes, GPS walks, GPS fairy-tale walks on the paths of audiobook author Harry Fröhlich, audio tour through the "Green Hell" wooded landscape and GPS walks to discover various places.
- At Bollendorf Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.