35 rooms with 170 beds in total, which are divided as follows:
- 5 tree houses - all the tree houses are equipped with a heater, and are placed in up to 7 metres height. School classes from age group level 5 on are allowed to stay overnight in the tree houses
- 4 double-bed rooms with separated bathroom in the guest house.
- 6 family rooms (4 beds) with separated bathroom in the guest house, 2 of them are wheelchair accessible.
- 3 adventure villages (each 4 x 8 persons cottages and 2 x 2 persons cottages), constructed in the style of Asian yurts, South American stilts houses (one 8 person cottage is wheelchair accessible) and African mud-walled houses (one 8-person cottage is wheelchair accessible).
- At the weekends and during the school holidays in NRW one of the global villages is disposable for families.
- Adventure playground
- The “Panarbora” restaurant
- Hedge labyrinth
- Game tunnel
Barbecue hut (not for brought food)
- Separated seminar building
- Beach volleyball field
- Circular walk of the senses
- Campfire site