Modern youth hostel in Germany's oldest city
- The popular, modern Roman City Youth Hostel in Trier has a lot going for it: In a great, central location, it's on the banks of the romantic Moselle river. Trier is a cultural highlight. With its historic market square, Germany's oldest city boasts a great many ancient attractions, such as the Porta Nigra, the Roman Amphitheatre and the Imperial Baths.
- Trier Youth Hostel has 228 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Bistro, café/bar, snack area, 2 dining rooms, summer beer garden, recreation room, family and games room.
- 5 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 8 to 45 people; these may be combined to hold up to 90 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, billiards, pinball, table football, table tennis, air hockey, board games, children's playground, beach volleyball court, basketball court, (small) football field, sheltered barbecue area.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Trier Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.