Popular starting point of the Moselle Valley
- The Middle Moselle Youth Hostel in Traben-Trarbach is as well-loved as the town itself. The Youth Hostel offers lovely views across the Moselle and is a popular starting point for those wishing to experience the unmistakable beauty of the Moselle Valley. The charming half-timbered houses reflect a certain style and flair in Traben-Trarbach on the Middle Moselle, which is known as a town of wine and Art Nouveau.
- Traben-Trarbach Youth Hostel has 172 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Airy, friendly foyer area with reception, bistro, café/bar, snack area, 2 dining rooms, playroom.
- 10 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 6 to 80 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, pinball, board games, table tennis, playground, football, AstroTurf pitch, basketball, barbecue.
- At Traben-Trarbach Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.