A Hostel of superlatives
- A Hostel of superlatives. The highly modern Speyer Kurpfalz Youth Hostel has a central location on the banks of the Rhine, close to the swimming pool/leisure centre, Cathedral, Technology Museum and IMAX cinema, the Museum of Palatinate History and the "Sea Life" centre. Speyer's history spans 2000 years - this imperial cathedral city on the Rhine is closely linked to German and European history.
- Speyer Youth Hostel has 236 beds in rooms with 1, 2 and 4 beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Spacious entrance area with reception, bistro, café/bar, snack area, play area, dining room.
- 6 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for to 40 people and 1 large congress hall for up to 190 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- pinball, table football, electronic Ludo-style game, board games, children's playground, playing field for ball games, table tennis, barbecue area, bicycle hire.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Speyer Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests