Schluchsee lake. The largest lake in the Black Forest. Schluchsee lake. A dreamy place. And yet with much to experience.
Swimming. Surfing. Diving. Or would you rather go sailing? Schluchsee lake offers visitors every opportunity for taking part in water sports. How about going around the largest lake in Baden-Württemberg? On foot or by bicycle. Or would you rather cross it? Pedal boats await you. You can enjoy direct contact with water in the Aqua Fun adventure pool.
And in the winter? The Fischbach ski area and the large network of cross country skiing trails offer pure fun in the snow. Whether in winter or summer, the highlight comes in the evening: relax with a magnificent view over the lake. Is your digicam ready?
Special features of Wolfsgrund Youth Hostel:
- The hostel is on the southwestern outskirts of the village near the center, on a promontory with straight access to the lake.
- 2 family apartments with kitchenette
- Every family will get its own room
- 4 common rooms with 15-50 seats
- Large south facing terrace with sitting accommodations and a view to the Schluchsee
- Playing field and sunbathing area with shoot-out challenge and streetball
- Great infrastructure in the village with numerous leisure facilities (sailing, canoeing, diving, cycling, mountain biking, ...)
- 600m natural slope nearby (3,8 km)
- 2 family apartments with mini kitchen
- Large terrace with lake view
- Numerous water sports facilities