Welcoming Youth Hostel near to the city center
- The modern and welcoming Europe Youth Hostel in Saarbrücken is located in a leafy yet central area with good transport links to the city centre. Saarbrücken is the state capital of Saarland. The city's close proximity to France is reflected in the locals' way of life. With its southern flair, the romantic old town invites you on a leisurely stroll.
- Saarbrücken Youth Hostel has 192 beds in rooms with 1, 2 and 4 beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Bistro, café/bar, snack area, dining room, play area.
- 4 common and function rooms of varying sizes for 12 to 45 people, one large congress hall for up to 150 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music courses.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Table football, pinball, darts, board games, notice board about Saarbrücken and surrounding region, secure bicycle storage, bicycle room, table tennis, pond, children's playground, sheltered barbecue area, football field and basketball court about 10-minute walk from the Hostel.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Saarbrücken Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.