Well-known and modern youth hostel for events
- Both well-known and popular - the highly modern Rhine Valley Youth Hostel in Oberwesel, which has its own conference centre and in-house swimming pool, is situated above the picturesque little Rhine town of Oberwesel, right next to Schönburg Castle. Oberwesel lies in the valley of the Lorelei - the most beautiful stretch of the Rhine, between Bingen and Koblenz. Known as the "Town of Towers and Wine", to this day today Oberwesel retains its unique medieval flair.
- Oberwesel Youth Hostel has 269 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Friendly welcome area with reception, bistro with terrace offering lovely views, café/bar, snack area, 4 dining rooms, play area.
- 13 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 10 to 45 people. 3 x 2 rooms may be combined to hold up to 90 people, 1 large congress hall for up to 250 people with facilities for simultaneous interpretation in three languages, 1 music hall for up to 150 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- In-house swimming pool with learners' pool, gym and medical bath, internet terminal, table tennis, table football, pinball, board games, giant chess, football area, volleyball and basketball courts, children's playground, sheltered barbecue area and campfire bowl.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Oberwesel Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.