Location & Arrival
From Nuremberg Hauptbahnhof (Hbf - main station), it is about a 20-minute walk through the historic city centre and up Burgberg. Alternatively, take the U-Bahn (underground) to Lorenzkirche (next stop), from there it is about a 10-minute footwalkyou can also take the bus in the direction of Grossreuth at Heilig-Geist-Spital up to Maxtor. From there, it is about a 5-minute walk.
By coach or car
Parking spaces for cars and coaches
1. Northern part of Altstadtring: on the street at "Vestnertorgraben" and "Maxtorgraben". One-way streets with parking bays, about a 5-minute walk to the Youth Hostel.
"P+R" (Park and Ride) parking spaces outside the historic city centre, all of which have a direct connection by U-Bahn (underground) to "Lorenzkirche" station, about a 10-minute walk from the Youth Hostel.
3. Car parks in the historic city centre, easy to reach on foot, but incur costs.
4. Parking spaces on the streets immediately by the Hostel are generally reserved for holders of a residential parking permit. They can be used, but only for a very strictly limited period.
Parking for coaches:
1. Parking spaces at "Vestnertorgraben" on the northern Altstadtring, about 8 spaces available, time limit applies.
2. Big parking lot at the trade fair with direct U-Bahn (underground) connection to "Lorenzkirche"