Warm and lovingly managed house
- A warm and loving atmosphere awaits guests of Montabaur Westerwald Youth Hostel, which is surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Westerwald. The town of Montabaur has remained young at heart despite its many lovely antiquities. Faithfully restored half-timbered houses line the pedestrian area that extends through the entire town centre.
- Montabaur Youth Hostel has 136 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds, some of which are equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- 2 dining rooms, bistro, café/bar, snack area, playroom.
- 3 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 24 to 50 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- billiards, table football, pinball, karaoke, board games, volleyball court, football field with goalposts, children's playground, table tennis, giant chess, barbecue area, terrace.
- At Montabaur Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.