Idyllic and pure hospitality
- The Vulkanpark Youth Hostel in Manderscheid is located in the heart of a magnificent part of the Eifel, not far from the Rhine and the Moselle. The Eifel's largest crater lake, fascinating natural scenery and historic castles and palaces are just waiting to be discovered. A real paradise for walkers and nature lovers.
- Mayen Youth Hostel has 105 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with a shower/WC.
- Dining room, bistro, café/bar, play area.
- 4 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 15 to 100 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Football, basketball, table tennis children's playground, barbecue area.
- At Mayen Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.