Modern Youth hostel in the state capital of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Your host in the state capital! The modern Rhine-Main Youth Hostel in Mainz is right next to the grounds of Mainzer Volkspark, which offers plenty of leisure activities for all ages. History, modernity and a cheerful mentality characterise Mainz, the state capital of Rhineland-Palatinate, leaving visitors feeling right at home.
- Mainz Youth Hostel has 173 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Spacious entrance area with reception, communications area, dining room, bistro with outdoor terrace, café/bar, snack area, play area.
- 5 common rooms and functions rooms of varying sizes for 15 to 105 people; 3 rooms may be combined to hold up to 235 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, board games, barbecue area, children's playground, table tennis, very large areas for ball games and playing in front of the Hostel, several paddling pools, tyre swing, baseball field, boules area, 1200-square metre skating area, disc golf course (professional game supervision available for a charge).
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Mainz Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.