It fulfils everything a modern Youth Hostel needs to have. The former convent is situated immediately upon the Rhine promenade in the oldest and largest wine village in the lower central Rhineland area.
- Leutesdorf Youth Hostel has 151 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 or several beds each. Every room has an en-suite shower and toilet.
- Friendly lobby area with reception, café/bar and bistro, and cosy wood burner oven.
- Generous indoor play area with children's playworld and a small merry-go-round.
- Buffet restaurant with a homely atmosphere.
- Large veranda with breathtaking view of the Rhine. 10 common and conference rooms of varying sizes for up to 200 guests.
- Equipment for events, conferences, workshops, project days or musical events: LCD projector, slide projector, overhead projector, screen, pinboard, flipchart, speaker's desk, Metaplan screen, moderator equipment, TV set, DVD player and recorder, stereo system with CD player, WiFi, piano
- Internet terminal, table tennis, pinball, table football, large play area for small children, small football field on the premises, barbecue pavilion
- Rooms for wheelchair users available. With single beds, barrier-free washbasins, retractable mirrors, special shower mountings, foldable chair and barrier-free toilet with handles (according to E-DIN 18040 standard)