Location & Arrival
Arriving by public transport
- Nearest train station: Titisee
- 7300 bus to Zell/Todtnau (platform 1)
- Get out at Feuerwerheim/Jugendherberge ("Youth Hostel")
- Or walk from train station pass the Kurhaus (spa rooms) and open-air swimming pool direction Barental/Bruderhalde. After about 2 km, you'll see the hostel on the left.
- For timetable information, please contact the Deutsche Bahn (German railway company) direct on (01805) 19449
Rail service for DJH members
The Community Travel GmbH offers DJH members discounted RIT tickets for a return journey within Germany - this applies only in conjunction with stays in a hostel. School classes and groups can make use of this offer. You must carry confirmation of your booking with you when travelling.
Our partner can handle your enquiry via the booking hotline +49 4845 79 18 464 or www.anreise-jugendherberge.de. Payment must be made by direct debit. Tickets will be sent by post or online by e-mail. In the event of a cancellation, the ticket may be returned free of charge to the agency up to the first day of travel.
Travel free of charge through the Black Forest with KONUS
If you prefer to travel by bus or train, the KONUS-Gästekarte (KONUS Guest Ticket) will allow you to travel free on all nine of linked public transport systems of of the Black Forest holiday region - just show the ticket when boarding. For detailed information, go to www.konus-schwarzwald.de
Arriving by car/bus
- Via the A81 from Stuttgart
- Via the A5 from Freiburg
- Please note that, when using a navigation system, you should enter the town of Hinterzarten as your destination town and not Titisee.