- Skating without an end - through the town or in one of the skate parks
- Rowing & pedal boat rental
- Cinema (1 km)
- Theatre (1.2 km)
- Museums (600 m)
- Stadtbad Soleo - indoor & outdoor pools
Where the sun shines all year (750 m)
- Ice rink
Whether you're a hockey player, an ice skater, an ice princess or a spectator - everyone will enjoy themselves in the SWH ice rink! (650 m)
- Outdoor swimming pool
A jump into the cool water feels good! (2.8 km)
Hiking - nothing but nature
- Köpfertal valley with the Köpferbrunnenanlage (1 hour)
With the Köpfertal valley in the southeast of the city, the town has a nature reserve on its doorstep, one which has a lot of natural history, historical and cultural features.
- Schweinsberg mountain with the Schweinsberg tower (1 hour)
A 372.8 m high hill east of Heilbronn with several grave mounds from the Bronze Age and a lookout tower.
- Vineyard with ruins of Weibertreu Castle (2 hours)
Castle ruins from the early 11th century, beautifully situated in vineyards.
- Wartberg mountain (2 hours)
A 308 m high mountain whose watchtower, dating back to the Middle Ages, gave the mountain its present name.
- Stettenfels Castle, Untergruppenbach (3 hours)
The 11th century castle perches high above Untergruppenbach.
- Regiswindiskapelle (chapel), Lauffen am Neckar (4 hours)
The chapel is a square 13th century building with an octagonal pyramidal roof and a choir from the same period.
- Imperial Palace Bad Wimpfen (5 hours)
Bad Wimpfen's history is full of Celts, Romans and the House of Hohenstaufen.
Lots to experience
- Experimenta Heilbronn (700 m)
150 exhibits are waiting to be discovered out in four themed worlds. In the Talentschmiede section, visitors can discover, develop and deepen their talents in different areas.
- AQUAtoll fun pool (7.4 km)
Under the huge glass dome, surrounded by tropical plants and natural rock, experience the various options for fun-filled or leisurely bathing fun.
- Zweirad Neckarsulm (bicycle & motorbike museum) (8 km)
Experience a fascinating journey through the history of bicycles and motorcycles in the German Two-Wheeler and NSU-Museum in Neckarsulm .
- Breitenau Lake (15.8 km)
Bathing lake and recreation area with many opportunities for recreational activities.
- Tripsdrill Theme Park (25 km)
Experience over 100 rapid and cosy attractions for both young and old in Swabian style. Even a visit to Stromberg wildlife park is worth it for the whole family.
- Salt mine in Bad Friedrichshall (20 km)
Experience the world of salt 180 m below ground.
- Guttenberg Castle with birds of prey show (30 km)
The place for a delicious knight's banquet, and all sorts of spectacles - with a castle museum, bird of prey centre, castle tavern and lots more.
- Car & Technology Museum in Sinsheim (32 km)
The museum for young and old has more than 3,000 exhibits on an area of over 50,000 m2.
- Ludwigsburg Palace (37.4 km)
One of Germany's largest Baroque palaces built between 1704 and 1733. With a beautiful fairy garden.
- Natural Preserve Stromberg Heuchelberg (30 km)
With its 33.000 ha this natural preserve offers a habitat for a large number of plants and several rare animal species.
- Wilhelma (54 km)
Visit the Wilhelma zoo in Stuttgart: the second most species-rich zoo in Germany on a 30 hectare site. The adjoining botanical garden is also worth seeing.
- Maulbronn Monastery complex (45 km)
A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site is worthwhile. Considered the best-preserved mediaeval monastery north of the Alps.