Youth Hostel Heidelberg International
Despite of its 800 years of history, Heidelberg is still a young and cosmopolitan city. One reason for this are certainly the several students in the city. Heidelberg also has one of the oldest Universities in Germany (founded 1386). The Youth Hostel is located directly at the Neckar in the northwest of the city, in the so called Neuenheimer Field. It is surrounded by leisure facilities like the zoo, botanical garden, open air pool and several sport grounds.
Tolerance, meeting people from all over the world, community across frontiers - people in our Youth Hostels live up to these values. Hostel|International offers visitors from all over the world much more advantages.
Special features of Heidelberg International Youth Hostel
- Special programmes for international guests
- Insider tips helping to get to know the city, the land and the pupils
- TouristPoint as central Point for travellers
- Open shaped reception area with friendly and multi-lingual staff
- The Bistro and a cosy sitting area invites you to meet and exchange with others
- Internet access