Location & Arrival
Arriving by train
- You can get to Hamburg "Auf dem Stintfang" Youth Hostel within a few minutes from the main station in Hamburg - just take the S1 and S3 S-Bahn train lines.
- The modern hostel is situated close to the "Landungsbrücken" stop.
- Simply leave the station on the right and climb the 171 steps.
... and while others are still trying to find a parking space, you're already on holiday!
Arriving by bus or car
- By car, take the B4 or Willy-Brandt-Straße/Ludwig-Erhard-Straße.
- Please note that the hostel does not have parking spaces, and that parking spaces in Hamburg city centre are as rare as sharks in the River Elbe!
- If you still want to come by car, there is a multi-storey car park 500 m away - subject to a charge.
Arriving by plane
- The airport S1 S-Bahn train line leaves Hamburg Airport every 10 minutes and will take you directly to the hostel in just 32 minutes.
Arriving by boat
- Hamburg "Auf dem Stintfang" Youth Hostel is located right in the harbour area.
- The cruise terminal is 500 m away.