Location & Arrival
Arriving by train
- Flensburg is a stop of the Schleswig-Holstein-Express, which runs between Hamburg and Flensburg.
- You can reach the hostel from the train station by taking the number 5 bus to the "Stadion" stop".
- Alternatively, you can take a number 1 or 4 bus from the railway station to the bus station, change there, and take a number 3 or 7 bus to the "Stadion" stop.
Arriving by car
- You can reach Flensburg by car by taking the A7, Flensburg-Süd exit.
- Drive on the city bypass and exit at Glücksburg/Kappeln/Stadtmitte
- and from there follow the signs to "Jugendherberge" ("Youth Hostel").