A healthy appetite
- Our Youth Hostels will provide you with a healthy and varied diet, consisting of the following meals depending on what you have booked: breakfast buffet, lunch or packed lunch, and a warm meal (normally served in the evenings and consisting of a main course, salad buffet and dessert). An afternoon snack is also served for guests who have booked "Full Board Plus" in some Youth Hostels. Of course, we are happy to cater for special dietary requirements based on your religion or due to allergies. However, please make sure you discuss your needs with the Hostel management in advance.
- Extras for conference guests
- Being particularly well equipped, Dachau Youth Hostel (Max Mannheimer Foundation) is a popular venue for conferences and seminars.
- In order to ensure that our conference guests are well catered for, additional catering offers are available. Options include:
- A morning snack (only € 5.00 per person)
- Coffee, tea, juice, water, yogurt, biscuits, pretzels
- Vitamin snack (only € 5.00 per person)
- Mixed fruit, coffee, tea, water, yoghurt, muesli bars
- Afternoon snack (only € 5.00 per person)
- Coffee, tea, cake or biscuits