Biberach. The heart of Upper Swabia - between the Danube and Lake Constance and the Allgäu region. The Riß river winds its way through the scenic countryside. Aware of its traditions, but forward-looking, attached to its native soil and yet cosmopolitan, Biberach is aware of its rich past and yet looks forward to the future.
The Youth Hostel Biberach is not only taking care of healthy and balanced food, but rather allures with health promotion offers for young people and numerous sports and recreational facilities for everyone.
Rather exploring the Upper Swabian Baroque Road? Or a few kilometres of the 160 km long network of trails? Whether you choose a nature trail or family-friendly tour, a wheelchair-accessible or sporty hiking trail. Here, everyone gets their money's worth. Whether you want to go Nordic walking or just have a leisurely stroll, Biberach has a trail for everyone.
Special features of Biberach Youth Hostel
- In the east of the town in a small forest above the Rißtal valley.
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- 5 common rooms
- Chill room for relaxation & reflection with 20 seats, Star disco
- Speed soccer arena
- Football/volleyball and basketball rental
- Badminton racquet hire
The Biberach Youth Hostel team is looking forward to your visit!
- Chill room for relaxation
- Speedsoccer Arena with floodlights
- Old town Biberach with half-timbering