Magnificent views across the Moselle Valley
- The "Moselle View" Youth Hostel is situated next to the ruins of Landshut Castle, offering magnificent views across the Moselle Valley. The particularly attractive location on the Moselle, the medieval market square and the historic town centre make Bernkastel a truly special destination for tourists.
- Bernkastel-Kues Youth Hostel has 96 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds.
- Some single and twin rooms for group leaders are equipped with their own washing facilities.
- Dining room, bistro and café/bar available, play area.
- 3 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 15 to 80 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Table football, pinball, board games, table tennis, volleyball field, basketball hoop, barbecue area, play area for ball games and children's playground with sandpit, plenty of woodland for fun and games, ruins of Landshut Castle (2 Min.).
- At Bernkastel-Kues Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.