Surrounded by the forest and water, our youth hostel Berlin-Am Wannsee offers you the unique opportunity to combine your eventful visit to the metropolis of Berlin with relaxing hours in nature afterwards. After an exciting day, enjoy the sunset by the breathtaking Lake (Großer Wannsee) and wake up in the morning to fresh forest air and the lovely singing of the birds. Located halfway between Berlin-City center (Mitte) and Potsdam and well connected, our youth hostel is the ideal starting point for discovery tours of all kinds.
- Short distances: only 30 minutes to the main sights of Berlin and Potsdam
- Youth hostel on the banks of the Great Wannsee, surrounded by woods and water
- Open 24 hours
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking spaces for both cars and buses at the hostel
- Apartments for families
- Meeting and rehearsal rooms for groups
- Insider tips for exploring the city
- Exciting programs on offer
The cities of Berlin and Potsdam attract visitors with their varied range of history, architecture, art, culture, sports, shopping and parties. But also provided inside our hostel and in the large outdoor area is a large selection of various leisure activities for our guests.