Like out of a picture book
- It's almost as if this Youth Hostel stepped straight out of a picture book. The highly modern Ahr Valley Youth Hostel in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler is situated right next to the river Ahr and is a stone's throw from the town centre. The romantic old town in Ahrweiler, with its beautiful half-timbered houses, narrow streets and historic masonry is within walking distance, as is the vibrant spa town of Bad Neuenahr.
- Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler Youth Hostel has 183beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Spacious foyer area with reception, dining room, bistro, café/bar, snack area, playroom.
- 13 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 8 to 60 people; these may be combined to hold up to 180 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, table tennis, board games, play area for ball games, basketball, children's playground.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.