Beautiful view over the Lahn Valley
- The Lahn Valley Youth Hostel in the historic spa town of Bad Ems is situated above the town, providing wonderful views of the Lahn Valley. Bad Ems lies right on the river Lahn, and is perfectly suited to extensive hikes and cycle tours through a unique river landscape. Magnificent, grand buildings bear witness to a venerable past.
- Bad Ems Youth Hostel has 116 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- 2 dining rooms, bistro, café/bar, snack area, play area.
- 3 common rooms and functions rooms of varying sizes for 16 to 60 people; these may be combined to hold up to 100 people (comprising 2 dining rooms) and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Table tennis, pinball, table football, billiards, darts, board games, sports area for ball games, playground, sheltered barbecue.
- At Bad Ems Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.