Modernity and hospitality
- A modern touch and hospitality are the hallmarks of the beautiful High Westerwald Youth Hostel, which is located in the countryside and yet to close to the town centre. The town of Bad Marienberg is the centre of the High Westerwald, an unrivalled natural landscape. This region will leave nature lovers, hikers and explorers all spoilt for choice .
- Bad Marienberg Youth Hostel has 128 beds in rooms with 1, 2, and 4 beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Spacious foyer area with reception, dining room, bistro, café/bar, snack area, play area.
- 6 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 12 to 65 people; these may be combined to hold up to 120 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, table tennis, pinball, table football, board games, playing field, campfire area, barbecue area with shelter, children's playground, large lawn. Use of gymnastics room and sports hall nearby.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Bad Marienberg Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.