Famous castle high above the Rhine valley
- Located in the historic Burg Stahleck Castle, which dates back to the 12th century, and offering unique, fascinating views across the Rhine Valley, the modern Bacharach Youth Hostel is world-famous. The romantic town of Bacharach is one of the most beautiful places in the Middle Rhine area. The town is dominated by wonderful half-timbered houses, romantic courtyards and cosy wine bars.
- Bacharach Youth Hostel has 178 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Some of the rooms are equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Dining room, bistro, café/bar, snack area, playroom.
- 4 common rooms and function rooms for 8 to 40 people, Rittersaal (Knights' Hall) for up to 100 people that is fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, table football, pinball, board games, table tennis.
- At Bacharach Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.