Unique location on the Ahr in the nature reserve
- The highly modern Altenahr Conservation Youth Hostel is situated in a unique location on the river Ahr, which flows through the Langfigtal nature reserve. Altenahr is nestled between rugged cliffs and steep vineyards. A diverse range of leisure activities guarantees an eventful stay. Altenahr Youth Hostel has 91 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with a shower/WC.
- Friendly atmosphere with reception, dining room, bistro, café/bar, snack area and children's play area.
- 4 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 12 to 42 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Additional facilities for holding environmental seminars on environment and nature conservation: microscopes, specialist library.
- table tennis, board games, basketball, football field, huge playing field, children's playground, barbecue area.
- At Altenahr Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.