Location & Arrival
Arriving by public transport
- Travel to Aalen station
- The hostel is about a 2 km walk from the station.
- Take a bus number 32, 33 or 34 and get off at "Fachhochschule". Then walk 600 m to the hostel.
- Walk along Beethovenstraße and then turn right into Rombacherstraße. After 50 m, turn left into Stadionweg and you will come to the hostel
Rail service for DJH members
The Community Travel GmbH offers DJH members discounted RIT tickets for a return journey within Germany - this applies only in conjunction with stays in a hostel. School classes and groups can make use of this offer. You must carry confirmation of your booking with you when travelling.
Our partner can handle your enquiry via the booking hotline +49 4845 79 18 464 or www.anreise-jugendherberge.de. Payment must be made by direct debit. Tickets will be sent by post or online by e-mail. In the event of a cancellation, the ticket may be returned free of charge to the agency up to the first day of travel.
Arriving by car/bus
- via the A7
- or the B19/B29
- Aalen is very well connected to the national road network
- The A7 motorway, Germany's main north-south axis, offers 2 possible connections: Aalen/Westhausen or Aalen/Oberkochen
- The B19 and B29 traverse the municipal area of Aalen.
- On the ring road (B29), take the Aalen-Zentrum exit.
- Drive towards the centre (Zentrum) and the Ostalb-Arena
- After 400 m, turn left into Stadionweg.