Further view of the Rhine valley with its castles and palaces
- Surrounded by vineyards, the lovely St. Goar Lorelei Youth Hostel is located beneath Rheinfels Castle in the valley of the Lorelei, and offers extensive views across the Rhine Valley with its many castles and palaces. The Lorelei is the most romantic stretch of the Middle Rhine and known throughout the world.
- St. Goar Youth Hostel has 103 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with a shower/WC.
- Bistro, café/bar, snack area, dining room, play area.
- The Youth Hostel has 5 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for to 40 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Table football, pinball, board games, vaulted party cellar, table tennis, basketball hoop, playing field, Rhine terrace, barbecue area.
- At St. Goar Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.