Events. Culture. Sports. Stuttgart is IN. Stuttgart is more than just Daimler and Porsche. Museums and theatres: the most beautiful zoological and botanical garden and the greenest areas. Stuttgart has a large pedestrian zone and the best nightlife district of Baden-Württemberg region. There are many reasons to visit Stuttgart: Folk Festival and Christmas Market. Musical and Soccer Matches. Clubbing in the Theodor-Heuss-Straße or visiting our museums. Or do you like to go shopping at Königstraße; The Youth Hostel Stuttgart International is located downtown in Stuttgart. Thanks to its position on a hillside, you have a beautiful view all over the city. Find friends all over the world? Not a problem in Stuttgart.
The Youth Hostel Stuttgart International is perfect for guests from every country. It is certified as Hostel|International. Hostel|International
offer for visitors from all over the world the following further more advantages:
Special features of the Youth Hostel Stuttgart International:
- Special programmes for international guests
- Insider tips helping to get to know the city, the land and the pupils
- TouristPoint as central Point for travellers
- Open shaped reception area with friendly and multi-lingual staff
- The Bistro and a cosy sitting area invites you to meet and exchange with others
- Internet access
- The Youth Hostel is located on a hillside overlooking Stuttgart.
- The metro and bus stop Eugensplatz (Jugendherberge) is located 3 minutes from the hostel.
- Walking distance to the large pedestrian zone and the most popular street for clubbing - the Theodor-Heuss-Straße.
- Museen, Theater, Musicals, Wilhelma etc
- TouristPoint with ticket sale
The Team of the Youth Hostel Stuttgart International is looking forward to seeing you!