Welcome to the triangle formed by the German, the Swiss and the France borders: Lörrach is located in the far southwest of Germany. A trip to Alsace? To Switzerland? And to the Black Forest? From the capital of the magnificent Markgräflerland region - no problem.
How about Basel - just 10 km away? Or would you rather prefer to go swimming in the outdoor pool first? Or take a leisurely shopping stroll through the pedestrian zone of the former imperial city?
On warm summer evenings, you can enjoy open-air theatre performances in the ruins of Rötteln Castle. And something extraordinary awaits you at the International Festival of Voices in July. Let yourself be enchanted by the culture, the Mediterranean flair and the light of the south!
The hostel is located between the districts of Lörrach-Stetten and Lörrach Salzert, on the edge of the woods.
Special features of Lörrach Youth Hostel:
- The town centre is about 3 km away.
- Part of the hostel is suitable for wheelchair users.
- With the forest right on the hostel's doorstep you can enjoy long walks and hikes
- Sports facilities such as table tennis (indoor and outdoor), basketball and volleyball field (artificial turf) and football field right next to the hostel
- Barbecue area with hut
- "Laguna" adventure pool in Weil, Erlebnisklettergarten ("adventure climbing garden") and natural running track nearby
The Lörrach Youth Hostel team is looking forward to your visit!