Welcome to Hamburg
Friendly rooms, personal service and an ideal base from which to explore Hamburg. Hamburg "Horner Rennbahn" Youth Hostel lies in the Horn district of Hamburg, only 5 underground stations away from the city centre. All the highlights of the city, the Alster, the "Mö" shopping boulevard, the historical warehouse district and the harbour are easy to get to using public transport.
Quietly located near the green grounds of the racecourse
The hostel is adjacent to the "Horn racetrack". Once a year, it is host to the famous horse "Deutsches Derby" race. In addition, the hostel's large grounds have nice playgrounds, an area for playing football, a mini golf course, a basketball court and a lake.
What do our guests love about Hamburg?
- Historical warehouse district
- Gables and turrets, which are reflected in the canals
- Explore the world-famous harbour by launch
- Hamburg's landmark "Michel" and the highly modern HafenCity
- Shopping on the "Mö" boulevard and musicals from "The Lion King" to "Tarzan"
- St Pauli and the Reeperbahn
- Bars, pubs and live clubs where even the Beatles once played
We offer families and school groups exciting programmes to help them discover Hamburg.
Ideal for seminars
For your seminar, we can offer modern, newly designed conference rooms for up to 110 people. The auditorium is equipped with a stage; the event room offers a beautiful panoramic view. Of course, we provide conference technology and seminar catering in line with your wishes.
We look forward to seeing you
Our team is available around the clock to make sure you feel good. Whether it's a business or a personal occasion, we always offer a friendly and informal atmosphere.