Welcome to Flensburg
Almost in Denmark. Flensburg is the northernmost city in Germany and the gateway to the Danish islands and Jutland. There's always something going on in the town centre, especially during the many festivals. Let yourself be charmed by the historical old part of town and the beautiful harbour. The hostel is located on the outskirts of Flensburg, in the Mürwik district. The beach, shopping, boat tours - everything is possible here.
What do our guests love about Flensburg?
A highlight for sports groups
- The northernmost city in Germany
- Gateway to the Danish islands and Jutland
- Historical centre of town with a Danish past
- Busy shopping street, idyllic harbour
- Seaside resorts on the outer fjord
- Boat trips on Flensburg Fjord
- Experiments in Phänomenta
- Excursions to nearby Denmark
- Large harbour museum on the eastern side of the fjord
Flensburg stadium, with 5 areas and a running track, is right next to the hostel. The Campusbad fun pool complex with lap pool and fitness centre is also a highlight for sports groups. We are happy to inform you of any training opportunities.
We can offer families and school groups exciting programmes ranging from the workshop "Arbeiten wie die Bootsbauer" ("Let's work like boat builders") to experienced-based team training options for school trips.
We look forward to seeing you
The hostel manager, Birgit Rahf, and her team will gladly help you plan your stay.